ATOL Bonded for your financial protection

The ATOL scheme is run by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), part of the UK Government, and ensure that travellers are protected against losing money or being stranded abroad should the company they book with cease to trade.

What have we had to do to gain our ATOL Licence

To obtain and retain our ATOL licence we must annually provide the CAA with details of our business and lodge a bond, set by them, to cover the cost of flying stranded passengers home and to cover the bookings we have taken.

What else should I be aware of

Where we act as an agent

Our strength stems from the fact we are independent and act as an agent for many different companies. In many cases where we are an agent your booking will be covered under their ATOL licence not ours. Your invoice will always inform you of the ATOL number you are covered under.

Getting your money back

When a company ceases trading it often takes a long time to sort out the mess left behind. The first priority of the CAA is to make sure those passengers that are already abroad can get home. After that they will then start to investigate forward bookings. Where we act as agent we will assist our customers in the claims process

Want to find our more?

The CAA has a very clear and well laid out website where you can check that our licence is current and learn more about what they do.

Receive our best offers by email.

Follow us on

© Charter Flights 2015.